For the more passionate drivers, the best sound of music feathers the cap. Take a look at the best car speakers that devote the best of sound and effect with every beat.
Seldom will you find a car that has been traveling mute. Be it for the music lovers, passionate drivers, a long journey, or driving through thick traffic at snail pace. A good audio system that plays your favorite music definitely is a feel-good booster. But a smart and good music system is not enough to give you the best output. An effective and component sound system is the last note on the chart for the best music output. It is almost religion to ask your best buddy for the best car speaker or your colleague who has installed one in his car. Well, yes, word of mouth has always been a strong advertising mode, and I must say a guaranteed one too. We now have a wide range of speakers and audio accessories that have shined through auto expos, showrooms, car magazines, and more. So how do you choose the one most suited? We have a quick review of some factors that make good car speakers, and a list of the best auto speakers on the market today.
Recommended Car Speakers
We have compiled a wide range of reliable and reputed car speakers, considering their brands, quality, and reviews. Let’s check some that are in the groove.
- Hertz MLK 165: These speakers make one of the best packages with some incredible bass, defined sound and a superb off-axis response and linearity. Though these may not go easy on the pocket, but they truly stand as one of the best car speakers for bass.
- Phoenix Gold RSD-65CS: These are inexpensive but are one of the most effective speakers and are easy to install too. The two way component system makes them suitable for any style of music. The sound quality is more than value to the price.
- Hybrid Audio Clarus C51-2: A great low cost deal with some of the best class features that makes a set of 5.25″ drivers. The excellent mid-bass and highs, tremendous articulation of high defined sound makes a best seller of this product.
- Pioneer TS-A6963R: This speaker has perhaps the easiest installation with clear mids and strong and effective bass. It features an upgraded power handling and best of technologies for improved sound, this speaker is complete value to your money.
- Sony XS-GTX6930: They rule the groove with 3 way speakers and santoprene surround. These Xplod GTX Series speakers are set to burn the music live with highly oriented polyolefine (HOP) cone surround and in line crossovers for high-definition detail.
These speakers make some of the best class sound quality and effects. Some more chart busting speaker rangers are:
|Polk Audio DB6501||Focal Utopia Be No.6|
|Kenwood Black 12″ Subwoofer||Boss Audio CH6950|
|Pyramid 3.25″||Bazooka BTA10100|
|Dynaudio Esotec 242||Genesis Audiophile|
|Alpine Type-R SPR-17S||Infinity 6929I 330W|
|Morel Supremo 6||Seas Lotus PS165/1|
|Legacy 8& rsquo||Zapco CK-16.2|
|Rockford Fosgate||Pioneer TS-A6963R|
While choosing these speakers, there are various factors to consider. Before installing the car speakers, it is wise to first study the capacity of your car. Make sure you have suitable audio equipment that supports and powers the speakers. Check if your car head unit has outputs that will support expanding the speaker set. The sensitivity of the speakers is vital, it is basically how much power you car stereo can actually give the speaker. Depending on a low powered car stereo or a high power, choose speakers like low sensitive for the high powered and high sensitive for the low powered stereo. Also, how much power the speaker can handle needs to be considered. The size of the speaker and the design is also important, it should match the interiors and other components of your car. Decide what kind of speakers you need, full range speakers or component speakers. Full range ones are good if you are looking for changing your factory speakers in budget, while component speakers will give you live music with exceptionally defined sound. You may also choose the speakers accordingly, if you have a specific music style to rule your audio.
Once you consider and research the requirements and the setup of the car, choosing from the best will not be a task. Also, many a time, the sound in the showroom may differ from the actual output in the car. So a proper research and a little study will do good. An excellent sound system will put life in music, and surely set your spirits high while you drive!